When I first visited the internet back in the 90s I used "Netscape Navigator". After that I bought a new computer with the pre-installed Internet Explorer... I was young and naive. As my computer got old I realized the problems with the Internet Explorer, the Microsoft Browser was too slow and occupied too many of the RAM resources. I was looking for a new browser and I found Opera. Back then it was version 5.0, already with that special feature: tabbed browsing!
Right now the Opera browser is seldomly used, only 2% of the internet users have Opera installed. Although this browser is great. It's fast, safe (there is a "Fraud protection", that protects you against sites which try to steal informations from your system) and stable. And Opera had the unique Mouse Gestures, navigate through the net with short mouse movements.
The latest version Opera 9.24 features widgets and a widgets manager for your desktop.
I've used Firefox the last year, but I will get back to Opera.
C'mon give Opera a try!






