Sunday, October 28, 2007

Speaking of Apple - Here comes the Leopard

The latest version of the Mac OS is available now. v10.5 is a boring name, so it's called "Leopard". Apple said that this version is a new Mac for your old Mac. It's easy to install and adds over 300 new features to your Mac. The best new feature in my point of view is the Boot Camp. You can run Windows on your Mac with the same speed like a PC. If you need a Windows application, you start Windows. I wonder if it's possible to run modern videogames with the same graphic performance? If so you won't need no PC anymore. I think I should consider to buy a Mac. Leopard sounds like the most advanced operating system on the market.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=917c507f3dcc729f874dcf9b95895b11