I back up most of my files on external drives and DVDs. I consider this as safe enough, but I'm always worrying about one thing: I store all my DVDs and external drives at home, what happens if my home burns down or I got robbed?
So renting a safe deposit box is one option, but Tilana Reserve is definitely the better one!
What can Tilana Reserve do for you?
They backup your files through the internet. All you need to do is install the Tilana Reserve software on your computer. I doesn't matter what computers you use, as long you got the software installed you can access your files. This remote access is also web-based, so if your system or hard drive at home crashes, you can still get to your files with an ordinary web browser.
What's the big advantage of Tilana Reserve? It's the continuous data protection. You know how common back up services work:
You have to schedule the file protection - either every day or every hour, so there is always some sort of interval between the back-ups. Tilana Reserve is different - it saves your files ongoing. You press 'save as' on your application and the document, picture or excel sheet is saved on your computer and on your remote storage. And Tilana Reserve not only saves the latest version of your file, it saves all the versions. So if you change something and you want the changes undone, just visit the file history and open an older version.
What if I work on different computers? Tilana Reserve offers a file synchronization. Your files are automatically synchronized on all of your PCs. You don't need to send your files via e-mail from your computer at work to the one at home. You can access your files with your Tilana Reserve account from every PC you want.
Is this service secure? Of course, Tilana Reserve sends all files encrypted to your remote storage. Only you can access your storage with your unique encryption key.
What about the costs? You pay 19,95 $ a month and 2$ once for every gigabyte storage.
So I ask you: Are your files safe enough?






