I think about creating a new blog about open scource software. And I want my own domain and so I'm looking for a web hosting company. But which service should I choose? If you search for "web hosting" on Google, you'll find a lot of pages, but finding quality information is hard.
The guys of webhostingrating.com invited me to take a look around on their homepage, because they feel their site can really help if you are looking for a new weg hosting service.
And they were right. They provide a lot of useful information about every hosting service in their ranking. Webhostingrating.com lists informations about pricing, marketing bonuses, domain features, e-mail features, security, scripting and much more. Attention bloggers: they also tell you if wordpress is easy to install, yes I'm talking about "Fantastico". The web host rating is based on user satisfaction, support, reliability, uptime and pricing. Webhostingrating.com also hands out awards for the best hosting services, that's good for the hosting companies and for the customers, because they can see easily, which is the best web host on the market.
I also like the article section on webhostingrating.com. It doesn't matter if you are looking for general and specific information about web hosting, you can certainly find a short and informative post there. I find this article about choosing a web host very useful for my web hosting search.
So if you're looking for new web hosting service make sure you visit webhostingrating.com first and then make your decisison!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Looking for a new web hosting service? - Webhostingrating.com will help you!
Posted by
SchanzerX
at
10:26 AM
Labels: blogging, internet, web hosting






