Sunday, August 17, 2008

MacBook - the number one on my wishlist

I want a MacBook!
Yes, I really like to have the notebook from Apple.



Personally I prefer a desktop computer to a notebook, but it is different with the MacBook. I like the design and I like the Mac OS. I really dig the innovative features like the two-finger-controlled touchpad or the MagSafe Power Adapter, a power cord with magnetic connection.
When I tell my friends about my desire for the MacBook, they always come up with the same arguments like it's too expensive or they say I should buy a Sony Vaio because it has also an unique design but much more processing power, more RAM and you can use it for gaming.
Yeah, maybe the MacBook is expensive compared to other notebooks, but I think you buy more than just a piece of computer. You buy a lifestyle and a statement!

Oh, yes I want a Macbook!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=917c507f3dcc729f874dcf9b95895b11